Saturday 29 October 2011

I have returned to ye!

I'm so sorry. I have abandoned thee for too long. However, I have made some cakes since then and I shall display them for your enjoyment (or not enjoyment depending if you're a sad case who hates life). Our first product, the RAINBOW CAKES! *astonished gasps of a small crowd* These took me AGES but it was so so worth it. I made them for my Student Robotics Society meeting at school (I'm a nerd). They went down pretty well. I found that with Rainbow Cake, they actually look better than they taste as they don't have any kind of topping so the effect wasn't ruined. Also you can taste a small hint of the colouring. In future, I may experiment by putting in some kind of flavouring like rose water or a fruity essence - something that won't affect the colour. Anyway, I was pretty pleased with the result.



P.S. The sponge doesn't look particularly fluffy because I froze these as I made too many :)

1 comment:

  1. Parker G - BC, Canada30 October 2011 at 15:10

    Very cool, kids must of loved them!

    ReplyDelete