Tuesday 13 September 2011

First 'job'!!!







I was commissioned to make a cake for my dad's friend's brother (sorrry! I'll try not to make this confusing!) as their favourite cake shop had closed down and there are very few cake places in Bristol. Anyway it was a last minute cake so I had to work pretty fast as I only had a day to do it in. The themes I was given were; Bob Marley, gardening and the guy was bald. Not the easiest task to be honest! I settled for a chocolate gardening cake with a Bob Marley colour scheme and a icing figure of the recipient. Hope you like it! I'm pretty proud of it as it's my first paying customer and as I said, only a day to do it in.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wondeful cake! I only wish I had the same talent!

    ReplyDelete